UX / UI Designer
Testing...testing 1, 2, 3...great. So, the word is that you’re looking for a spot here at Yieldmo, and not just any spot, a design spot. That’s incredible and fortuitous because we happen to be looking for someone — maybe that’s you!
You’ll be joining our growing product design team, which leads our efforts to design highly engaging digital ad experiences that deliver insights and results, as well as drive our thought leadership for new areas of consumer engagement (Connected TV, AR, 3D).
We’re looking for someone who enjoys design, can see how it can be used for good (and evil) and can wield it to accomplish great things. Our team is full of curious minds that are prone to asking “why” and “why not” quite a bit. Does this sound like you?
So what will you be doing?
- Create brand new ad experiences
- Improve parts of the existing ad formats portfolio
- Contribute to our efforts to rethink video advertising
- Own design research, prototyping and feedback loops
- Work with product, engineering and business teams to prioritize opportunities and shape product direction
- Be part of the “Creative lab” that imagines the future of advertising, wherever consumers engage
- Battle test your work for performance and make data-driven decisions
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience working with research, UI design, and seeing a product iterated with data from real-world use
- Is all about ideas and can organize and articulate them well
- Enjoys collaboration, can work independently and can get lost in experimentation :)
- Is a good person, can appreciate a team environment, and can put yourself aside to help another
At Yieldmo, we care about your growth and want your skillset to grow while you’re with us. Are you interested in learning more about programming? Do you want to really flesh out your UX Design Process? Do you want to beef up your visual design skills? We want to help you do this too.
Send us your portfolio link, resume, and something you like to do!
All the best,
-Yieldmo Creative Lab