The Product Content team at Addepar makes learning our product easy and compelling. We bring clarity, brand personality, and moments of delight into the product experience. We play a critical role in empathizing with our users and advocating for their needs.
As our fourth writer, you’ll own content experiences for two key personas: the advisor associate and operations specialist. These users are the go-to “Addepar experts” at their firm, often responsible for setting up and maintaining the Addepar system. They’re organized and pragmatic, with a keen eye for efficiency, accuracy, and data security/compliance.
Our ideal candidate is skilled at distilling complex ideas, passionate about building smooth and efficient workflows, and thinks holistically about delivering the right content at the right time.
- Write and edit exceptional UI copy for product tours and interactions, as well as supplemental help documentation.
- Develop principles, guidelines, and best practices for product language and tone.
- Articulate and document your content strategy and rationale. Manage your time and set clear expectations.
- Collaborate with and influence product management, design, and engineering teams, as well as client-facing services teams. Adapt to feedback.
- Educate partners on the role of content strategy throughout the product development process. Evangelize Addepar’s voice and tone.
- Mentor your fellow writers and contribute to regular content reviews.
- Use data and research to evaluate and improve content.
- Stay current on industry best practices that help differentiate our product and engage our users.
- A portfolio that showcases how you simplified and enhanced desktop experiences for real people over the past three years. We’re especially interested in product tours, interactions, and style guides.
- Deep understanding of best practices for in-app content across platforms and experience developing and implementing content standards.
- Familiarity with and appreciation for user research and how to extract data-driven insights.
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for consistency.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Experience in the finance industry is not required but a huge plus.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $1.7 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.