Video Graphic Designer
The Fluent design team is growing, and we’re looking for a hungry, inventive and experienced Video/Motion Graphics Designer to help us create digital ads for Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Pinterest social media channels to increase revenue for our new products. This is not a traditional video role. Short form content you will produce will be consumed on social platforms by vast and hungry global fanbases so experience with the latest short-form social content is a must. This is a unique opportunity to combine your video design skills with the knowledge of social media and create dynamic, never-seen-before advertising experiences that have a direct impact on Fluent’s revenue. If you are creative, collaborative, hard-working, love making video ads and are eager to grow with us, let's talk.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead the conception and creation of digital video ad products such as display ads, rich media ads, social media ads, etc...
*Formulate creative concepts behind each campaign - Conceptualizing, storyboarding, designing highly creative video ads for campaigns
* Collaborate with product manager, content writer and media buyer to determine the correct visual solution.
* Use existing product or brand guidelines to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices that engage the end user on social media channels
* Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in social media design, motion graphics and photography
* Work towards collaboration and ensure quality standards for creative products. Stay current with industry techniques applicable to work development and execution.
* Confident working independently and as part of a larger team to meet project goals.
*Previous work experience creating videos for social media ads in the past
* 3+ years relevant work experience; digital marketing strategy, design for different social media platforms.
* Experience in content marketing and new user acquisition / paid user acquisition
* Typography and photography design experience is a plus.
* A spectacular web-based portfolio showcasing video content design work (with emphasis on social media).
* Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, Animate) and solid grasp of graphic production tasks for mobile mostly (e.g., slicing images, optimizing for retina displays)
*You have previous experience collaborating with different teams, specifically media buying
* Ability to follow style guidelines and design templates of our brands, as well as in-house best practices
* Ability to design engaging ads that drive low-cost user acquisition
* Ability to design ads that achieve performance marketing KPIs for diverse clients and customers
* Experience working with Snapchat Ad Builder is a plus
* Experience with logo design and icon creation is a plus
*Experience in the Performance Data/Marketing Space
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…