We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Visual Designer will be responsible for the design and development of Collibra University courses. Through collaborating with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, the Visual Designer will support the delivery of successful self-paced learning programs. You have a mix of visual design, creative thinking, and project management skills.
A day in the life of a Visual Designer:You’ll be reporting directly to the Instructional Design Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Designing, developing, testing and delivering self-paced courses for technical and business users, external customers, and Collibra employees
- Driving production (ie, detail oriented technical file preparation) and developing creative (ie, taking defined art direction and building on it)
- Developing new online courses and exams with minimal supervision using writing, graphic design, branding, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, e-learning authoring, web, and portal skills and tools
- 4+ years of professional work experience in a creative or educational field
- Proficiency with multimedia authoring tools and design software such as TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- A portfolio that illustrates your well-developed design aesthetic for diverse target audiences
- Experience administering and creating online learning experiences within a Learning Management System
- Bachelor’s degree in media/digital design, graphic design,
- Excellent organizational skills, manages time and change effectively, and successfully juggles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confidence to work with all levels of employees and managers.
- Experience designing instructional graphics for learner-centered, eLearning curriculum
- Demonstrated track-record of success creating innovative, thoughtful, rigorous, and engaging multimedia learning experiences within a LMS that improved the users' experience
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package