CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is changing the way people live, work and travel. We believe that our design is at the core of our brand and everything we do. As Visual Designer, you are responsible for bringing our brand to life. You obsess about design and all facets of it. You constantly look for new and exciting customer experiences and truly care about well-designed service. You enjoy wearing multiple hats and are extremely organized. An entrepreneur in spirit, you initiate conversations and question why, how, and can I make it better. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team through designing internal and external communications, including but not limited to print, web, email and digital design.
What You Will Do:
- Work with marketing team to concept and design assets used for email, collateral, advertising and in-airport campaigns
- Support internal teams on HR, training and employee focused collateral
- Work with the web team on digital initiatives including, landing pages, advertisements and signage
- Facilitate project management on all active jobs
Who You Are:
- Talented designer with a few years under your belt and an online portfolio that screams awesome
- Enjoy working across all facets of design and is proficient in the appropriate software, including Adobe CS, Sketch and Keynote
- Have an understanding of UX, UI, Email and Experiential design
- You have 2-4 years of experience and enjoy working in print and digital
- Able to execute your own ideas and problem solve those for the broader marketing team
- Collaborative and able to work on multiple touch points at a time
- Thirsty for knowledge and abreast of new technology
- Extremely organized and able to finish projects on time and on budget