WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Visual Designer to contribute to key areas of the WW Experience- our food and rewards programs. As a Visual Designer at WW, you'll help deliver our award-winning program to millions of members and evangelize our new vision of healthy eating, activity and a holistic sense of well-being through your designs for our mobile apps and website.
Working with our remarkably talented team of Design Researchers, Product Designers and other Visual Designers, you'll execute against a vision that builds upon WW's rich history and will take our brand and digital product offerings forward.
If you're the right match for the WW Design team, you'll work among design-oriented engineers, product managers and passionate designers in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, exponentially growing Health & Wellness space. You'll work on the things that matter to everyone in day-to-day life, stay connected to the human experience and work on problems that make an immediate meaningful impact.
We are highly user-focused and deeply believe in user-centered innovation. The role demands great execution, obsession with quality, optimism to solve problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and the ambition to take projects from start to finish.
- Design our innovative food and rewards program
- Contribute to our daily visual design critiques
- Collaborate with the program product designers
- 3-5 years of experience
- Your portfolio has some best-in-class work
- You're a Visual Designer with a passion for User Experience
- You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs
- You've created a style guide
- You know how to manage your process
- You have designed for both consumer and internal facing audiences
- You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you've learned along the way
- You develop strong relationships with product managers, developers, and other designers
- Details for any degree or equivalent academic or professional background
Location: New York
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.