Peloton is looking for an energetic, well-rounded Visual designer to become a part of a highly functioning cross-disciplined creative team. This person will focus on developing communications for the Peloton member community - vastly growing by the minute! Tactics will range from integrated campaigns, email messaging, presentation decks, print, and various other creative tactics. Also, a love for social media strategy is a bonus as we are looking to for this role to help us create more impactful storytelling on our social channels.
This type of role requires you to be a systems-level thinker abiding tightly to brand guidelines and also a conceptual storyteller with a strong sense of color, imagery, and type. A comfort for toggling between different types of mediums is also necessary for this position.
You will execute upon a brief from the marketing team to make an idea come alive. You’ll be required to present work and communicate the creative strategy with clarity and organization. The ability to receive feedback and implement it is also a strong attribute needed for this job. You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy taking part in brainstorms. Expect to be able to ideate as well as drive execution to completion!
- Concept campaigns with copywriter(s), designers and our photo team
- Own the development and delivery of campaign assets
- Prioritize projects, and proactively manage time and deadlines
- Maintain composure in high pressure situations
- Present and rationalize work to business partners, creative peers, and Creative Director
- 3+ years of experience as a designer with an agency or product technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience as well as strong social media examples (Instagram/IG Story, Facebook)
- Strong visual design aesthetic
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id)
- Expertise in Sketch or a willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
- Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work cross-team, lead the design process, and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders
- Experience in developing 360 campaigns
- Savviness for creating innovative social media content.
- Willingness to work on large strategic projects as well as smaller enhancements for customer experiences.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.