About Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More about Lively
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our fast-growing product and design team. You’ll sit at the intersection of Design and Customer Experience to articulate Lively’s brand and value prop, streamline care, destigmatize hearing aids and improve patient outcomes in hearing health. The role stretches across print, video, web and retail.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to Head of Design, you’ll design brochures, packaging, in-box and retail collateral.
- Collaborate with the larger team to brainstorm, organize and execute photo and video shoots.
- Collaborate with product design to develop and expand a cohesive, cross-platform brand and design system.
- Visualize complex ideas in web, print and video.
- Support the marketing team, developing ideas and assets for landing pages, social, print, email and broadcast.
- Print production.
What you’ll get:
- Collaborative, high-energy and empowering environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-growing startup that can jumpstart your career development.
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, commuter benefits.
- Team lunches, happy hours and company outings.
- A nice commute to Union Square.
- You’re passionate and pragmatic. You are driven by great design and clear communication. You balance your desire for excellence with the trust and knowledge that experimentation and scrappiness gets you there in the end.
- You’re hungry. A curious and well-rounded designer who understands brand is a key driver in moving the business forward.
- You’ve got good judgment. You know when to push ahead and when to stop, listen and think.
- Relentless in driving simplicity. You take pride in showing rather than telling. You’re a visual thinker and love transforming complex explanations into simple visualizations.
- Collaborative and fearless. You thrive with full-contact collaboration. You throw half-baked ideas out there, and work with others to flesh them out. You’re not afraid to kill your darlings – or challenge group think.
- You’re resourceful and driven. You can figure out 50 ways to get something done. You never met a roadblock you couldn’t design around.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Superlative design portfolio.
- Experience ideating and executing photoshoots.
- Print production.
- Mastery of the latest versions of applicable programs Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Self motivated, organized and accountable.
- A positive, can-do attitude. We’re going to do great things. And you can’t wait to do them.