Visual Designer at Paxos
Paxos was founded in 2012 as the first institutional and regulated crypto-exchange, our founding team quickly realized there was an opportunity to establish ourselves as the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin PAX, we’re giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We’re also building solutions for some of the world’s best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies - it's time for a change.
We are opening a new role for a dynamic Visual Designer who can help bring clarity to our company and products. We we work in a very complex industry, but telling our story visually can really help. This person will report to the head of marketing and own the design of our website and all marketing materials.
What you will do:
- Help build and protect our visual brand
- Have a vision for how to represent Paxos through everything people see: the website, marketing materials, ads, logos, etc.
- Be able to execute on that vision - quickly and effectively
- Think deeply about our company, brand, products and clients’ needs
- Work closely with the marketing team and product managers; manage web development
- You have strong experience leading web design and managing development
- You have the interest in and ability to deeply understand client needs and mindsets (including traders, crypto natives, broker-dealers, financial institutions, etc.)
- You have experience working at a fast-paced startup
- You have strong attention to detail and great memory
- You are dedicated to great user experiences
- You have experience with (or ability to master) WordPress, Elementor
- You have the ability to work with Marketing tools like MixPanel, Hubspot
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $65MM Series B
- Podcast with Paxos Founder
- Paxos Blog: Building the Future of Finance
- Paxos Founder on CNBC’s Mad Money
- Paxos in the WSJ