Paxos is a financial technology startup that is in a really exciting point in its history. After a couple years of development, some major projects are about to be released and introduced to the public. We are using some of the most innovative technologies in existence (like blockchain) to make it possible to move money and other assets around the world, fast. We’re democratizing access to capital and creating a whole new infrastructure for the economy.
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin is backed 1:1 by dollars and offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Based in London, our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are opening a new role for a dynamic Visual Designer who can help bring clarity to our company and products. We we work in a very complex industry, but telling our story visually can really help. This person will report to the head of marketing and own the design of our website and all marketing materials.
- You have strong experience leading web design and managing development
- You have the interest in and ability to deeply understand client needs and mindsets (including traders, crypto natives, broker-dealers, financial institutions, etc.)
- You have experience working at a fast-paced startup
- You have strong attention to detail and great memory
- You are dedicated to great user experiences
- You have experience with (or ability to master) WordPress, Elementor
- You have the ability to work with Marketing tools like MixPanel, Hubspot
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- Help build and protect our visual brand
- Have a vision for how to represent Paxos through everything people see: the website, marketing materials, ads, logos, etc.
- Be able to execute on that vision - quickly and effectively
- Think deeply about our company, brand, products and clients’ needs
- Work closely with the marketing team and product managers; manage web development