Yieldstreet is looking for an experienced visual designer, with a strong sense of enthusiasm, and a meticulous and creative aesthetic. You are a team player with a high level of dedication and an infectious, positive personality. You are experienced in designing digitally rich solutions to meet consumer needs and push creative boundaries with a high attention to detail.
There’s no shortage of ideas under our roof, so your ability to help us meet our business goals in the face of infinite creative opportunity is what matters most. In order to be successful in this role you will need to be quick thinking, and resourceful. If you want to have a direct impact on the business and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, join us!
We have a growing but small team of 4 product designers and 1 UX researcher along with our Head of Design. We all work collaboratively to provide various assets for our top-of-funnel needs; ad campaigns, social, video, sales collateral, etc. We’re looking to bolster our creative leadership and improve the overall quality of the aesthetics and consistency. We view this role as a key component to achieving our ambitious marketing goals and turning Yieldstreet into a respected brand with a clear voice.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a team of designers whose disciplines span visual, art direction, and product design
- Lead a diverse scope of projects autonomously through cross channel platform knowledge, including but not limited to: marketing and sales collateral, ads, social, and landing pages
- Partner with marketing, design, and other internal stakeholders to solve collaboratively, present strategic design initiatives, and unite the visual style consistency across the brand
- Bring our story to life with beautiful visuals that fully convey our brand and mission
- Define and design key storytelling moments that can accurately visualize big complex ideas with beautiful and digitally sound solutions
- Successfully prioritize assignments and manage appropriate timelines and deliverables
What you'll need
- 4+ years professional experience as a visual designer
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic with an aptitude and love for art direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment, while maintaining clear objectives and goals
- Strong skill set in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), and Figma
- Excellent communicator and collaborator that can clearly articulate design concepts and decisions, and be comfortable receiving feedback and pushing forward
- Ownership of your work and responsibility for every detail each step of the way
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage work with non-design stakeholders
- Digital portfolio of unique work, showcasing experience designing superior creative that met business objectives
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.