Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are looking for a talented visual designer to join our team. As an early design hire, you’ll have the opportunity to inform the visual identity of the brand, create and maintain a brand book, and influence brand and marketing strategy. You will be responsible for owning Narmi’s visual identity, revamping and maintaining the corporate website, and creating visual assets for thought leadership pieces and sales proposals. As a key member of the team, you will improve the Narmi's user journey for prospects and customers by bringing our brand to life while maintaining visual consistency across all our various touch points.
- Own, develop, and refine Narmi’s visual identity
- Build unforgettable brand experiences for prospects and customers. This may include product launch experiences, various landing pages, product pages, white papers, website redesigns, and more.
- Design original creative assets for marketing, sales, customer success and implementation teams to assist in their day to day and strategic needs
- Create and maintain Narmi brand guidelines, style guides, and design toolkits
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy and Narmi company goals
- Collaborate with product design to unite the visual style across Narmi
- 3+ years of digital design experience. Experience with B2B SaaS companies is a plus!
- A strong portfolio that shows your range of design experience
- Solid visual design foundation (typography, layout, etc.) and well-versed in design systems
- Ability to collaborate with other teammates, including sales and product marketing, to get the best outcomes
- Experience creating information graphics, charts, and icons
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Passion around building a best-in-class brand
- Ability to present and pitch design solutions to stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Read Full Job Description