Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is looking for an experienced Visual Designer to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, you will be part of an internal agency that is taking Hyperscience’s content, creative and brand to the next level. You will work on a wide variety of projects, from animations, videos and digital ads to sales collateral and presentations, supporting demand generation & performance marketing initiatives, content, product/company launches, events and more. This individual must be comfortable communicating with key stakeholders across the company, helping to translate our brand narrative into fresh & engaging visuals.
- Deliver all graphic design work on assigned projects: brief and requirements, creative conception, design, feedback, iteration, export and delivery
- Manage multiple design projects across different mediums (digital and print) and across various stakeholders, oftentimes under tight timelines
- Collaborate with internal requestors, including senior leadership, and respond to and incorporate stakeholder feedback and direction in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other designers and team members to receive and give thoughtful feedback
- Help evolve the Hyperscience visual identity to support business goals and fuel global growth
- Help refine the approach, tools and processes we use to manage the creative process
- 4+ years of graphic design experience for both digital and print mediums, including web and email graphics
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Light Room)
- Experience with motion graphics and animation (e.g. Adobe After Effects & Premier)
- Strong visual design eye and passion for layout, typography and color
- Proven history of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Creative self-starter who likes to bring new ideas to the table
- Video editing skills are a plus!
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.