The Points Guy team is looking for a talented Web Designer with UI experience. The ideal candidate has a keen visual eye and possesses advanced design and brand development expertise. In this role you must have strong communication and presentation skills to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. As a member of our creative team, you'll participate in all aspects of the creative process including initial conception. As a Web Designer you will collaborate with marketing analysts, developers and content strategists to design intuitive digital user experiences across mobile Web sites, applications, platforms and products.
Along the way you'll have access to real-time consumer data and user analysis. You'll be challenged to push the envelope in understanding how people use their devices and approach online experiences. You'll experiment with and be pushed to adapt to new design technologies and tools.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual digital designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the design process end-to-end, from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UI and UX trends and continuously look for creative ideas and inspiration
- Decipher user experience problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
Successful candidates are:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Possess a thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, and using modern front-end libraries/frameworks
Sound like something your style?
Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, wire-frames, publications, or whatever represents what you do best.
About The Points Guy
The Points Guy is the leading site devoted to helping its 5+ monthly million readers around the world maximize their travel and stay up to date on travel news. Founded in 2010 and owned privately held performance marketing company Red Ventures, TPG is growing by leaps and bounds and is seeking new team members to join its existing staff of accomplished writers, editors, videographers, experiential marketers, social experts, analysts, and strategists.