Director of Banking
Stash is investing, simplified. We are an investing platform that makes it easy for anyone to start with as little as $5. Through empowering our users with education and guidance, we help investors learn the basics so they can do it themselves, At Stash, we are working toward a future where investors are as diverse as our world.
We are seeking a Director of Banking who will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and be responsible for co-leading the development of a banking business with the Bank Product Manager and act as the subject matter expert regarding the development of a bank throughout the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Bank Product Manager to help lead the development of the banking offering including developing the feature and product roadmap, managing revenue, partnerships, marketing, distribution, etc.
- Partner with other teams within the organization (i.e. Corporate Development, Finance, Operations, Legal, Marketing) to identify and establish partnerships, develop product line financial projections, budgets, and operating targets, develop a marketing and distribution plan, and operations and customer service solution
What we’re looking for:
- 7-12 years of experience within digital banking, bank strategy, and bank operations
- Ability to identify and analyze key business issues, present clear recommendations, and work with cross functional teams to implement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong collaborative skills
- Ability to participate in developing company strategic and operational goals, and work closely with business units in their operational execution
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated and efficient, with good business judgment
- Creative, with the confidence to present and advocate for the implementation of ideas
**No recruiters, please