Director, Integrated Marketing and Communications
Crossix currently seeks an experienced Director, Integrated Marketing & Communications with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for corporate & product communications, strong copywriting and editing acumen, and proven leadership experience in managing integrated, cross-channel marketing initiatives. The Director will play an integral role in developing, executing, and optimizing marketing programs that support Crossix’s product and partner marketing programs, while strengthening our brand positioning and prominence in the marketplace. S/he will partner with our People & Culture team to amplify our talent-focused marketing and branding efforts to drive greater visibility for Crossix as a great place to work. This role will report to the Senior Director, Marketing & Communications.
What You’ll Do
- Apply your excellent writing skills and content marketing expertise to conceive, plan, write and edit integrated company and product focused advertising and website copy, thought leadership articles, press releases, product demo and event presentation scripts
- Act as the “Crossix Voice” to the external marketplace, focused on ensuring that the company’s core brand values and vision are consistently reflected throughout all communications
- Proactively identify new content opportunities that will drive enhanced visibility of the Crossix brand and product suite, while continually optimizing existing communications
- Maintain deep understanding of Crossix corporate brand and all products within Crossix solution set, and apply this knowledge across all marketing and communications efforts
- Serve as the primary company contact for press related efforts and develop deep, enduring relationships with industry media personnel
- Develop and execute a talent-focused marketing plan to stimulate brand awareness and amplify interest among prospective Crossix job candidates
- Measure program effectiveness and communicate learnings to key stakeholders
What You’ve Done
- Overall, 10+ years of professional experience, including copywriting and editing experience with corporate, brand, product and partner marketing communications
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills (including strong proficiency with PowerPoint)
- Proven abilities to cater writing style and language for different audiences and to transform complex or technical subject matter into easily digestible content
- Experience managing internal staff and external resources/vendors
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with proven experience partnering with cross-functional teams to fulfill common objectives
- Adept at building consensus within an organization where different ideas, opinions, and perspectives exist and are encouraged
- Proven track record of leading people-based marketing campaigns in partnership with Talent Acquisition or People Operations departments to help increase the inbound flow of candidates interested in career opportunities
- “Can-do,” results-driven attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Exceptional project management skills within a deadline-driven office environment
- Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing experience recommended
- Exposure to or interest in the healthcare industry, especially in a small company environment, a big plus
- Exposure to or interest in the power of “Big Data” driven analytics a plus
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.