Director of Sales Operations
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a Director of Sales Operations to join our team to drive strategy and operational excellence. This person will maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives. This ideal candidate will focus on 3 core areas: 1) Systems Admin - which includes ownership of Salesforce administration and Remesh sales tech stacks, 2) Data Analysis - analyzing sales funnel metric to drive optimized processes, and 3) Sales Enablement - empowering the Remesh sales team through sales collateral creation so that they can better clients. The Director of Sales operations will also be involved in other projects which includes, but are not limited to, Go-To-Market planning, territory alignment, data quality and clean up market segmentation, and sales pipeline analysis.
The Director of Sales Operations will report to the Vice President of Sales and will work closely with other functions, such as sales, sales development, customer success, product, marketing, finance, and the executive team to drive operational alignment and positive client experiences. The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Director of Sales Operations:
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to set the strategic direction for the sales organizations and lead team of Sales Ops direct reports in turning that strategy into reality
- Define and own a clear set of policies and operating principles related to compensation and territory planning, including process, timelines, and SLAs
- Work closely with Directors of Sales to manage sales processes which includes planning, forecasting and pipeline management, discount approvals, deal desk, product launch coordination, KPI management, and win/loss programs
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of process and/or system issues
- 5+ years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Understanding of sales methodologies, sales funnel management, and bookings processes
- Strategic and decisive thinker who executes
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity,
- Prioritizing critical client issues and identifying department needs
- Strong leader who can train and coach other as well as build, maintain and lead high-performing teams
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy
The benefits of working with Remesh:
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often.
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District