Email Marketing Manager
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
- You have experience building and owning email marketing programs and are well versed on email best practices, strategy, segmentation, and ESP and CRM technology.
- Passionate about crafting the perfect message that will delight and convert, you will test and iterate to drive results.
- You’re thoughtful about lifecycle email strategy and know how to engage and retain existing customers, as well as influence purchasing decisions of prospects.
- You have a customer-oriented approach to growth and want to deliver a great user and brand experience.
- Own the email marketing program, including lifecycle trigger programs, lead nurturing, promotional campaigns, newsletters, content distribution, and more.
- Manage the end-to-end email execution process, including creative development, template management, set-up and QA, segmentation, scheduling and deployment, optimization, and reporting.
- Identify opportunities to engage customers and prospects along their buyer journey, automate lifecycle emails, and set sending cadences to support team objectives.
- Improve and report on core email performance metrics: deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as metrics around individual campaigns.
- Develop quality control practices for all emails while taking ownership of key metrics and progress towards goals.
- Support internal teams with communications initiatives and manage the integrity and maintenance of our ESP.
- Iterate on campaigns to optimize for conversion and business growth and provide strategic recommendations based on performance.
- 2-4 years experience managing email programs through an enterprise level ESP; B2B experience preferred
- Exceptional written communication skills and an unsurpassed attention-to-detail
- Prior experience with Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize, particularly within Excel and Looker
- Ability to manage various projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Well-versed in list segmentation and management, as well as email deliverability best practices
- Deep sense of empathy to the end-user
- Working knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the world’s fastest growing companies
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG