2021 Software Engineer, New Grad at Yext
*Please limit your application to 3 roles per academic year.
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We’re looking for Software Engineers to join the Yext Engineering team and drive the technology behind our revolutionary product offering! Our team works in an agile environment running two-week sprints that culminate with demos of features in progress. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
What You'll Do
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly distributed and scalable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering
- Immerse yourself into the Yext culture and ecosystem by following our engineering motto: “Think Big, Learn Fast, and Get Stuff Done”
What You Have
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field, graduating between December 2020 and August 2021
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with an OOP language (we use mostly Java and Go)
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high-growth environment
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.