You will be working on the Peloton Product Engineering team, building Android applications for our Members. These applications include our Google Play Store mobile app, and the flagship Peloton experience that comes with every Peloton Bike and Tread. You will get the opportunity to develop customer-facing features in Kotlin and deliver best-in-class fitness experiences across several different markets.
- Iterating on process, technology, and communication throughout your team.
- Assist and grow other engineers around you
- Write code that others can read and build on
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE (QUALIFICATIONS):
- 2+ years Android development experience, including working experience with Kotlin
- Solid understanding of architecture patterns, namely MVI and MVVM
- Passion for building a scalable and responsive customer facing applications
- 3+ years of software development experience,
- Solid experience interacting with REST APIs
- Experience with profiling UI, memory and threading in Android
- Ability to effectively translate Product, UX and UI requirements into code implementations
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU (NICE TO HAVE):
- Previously published application(s) to Google Play Store
- Have experience with automation testing, such as Espresso
- Have Github project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have a diverse knowledge of other programming languages
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.