Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful and sophisticated tools that take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As our Application Architect you are going to lead multiple teams building applications on top of our state-of-the-art platform, as well as influence the future direction of the platform. It’s not a classic R&D leader role, but more of a cross-functional mix of Business Analysis, Development, Product and UX with people leadership and technology curiosity at its core.You should join if you are:
- High velocity and hands-on:
The type of person who can’t sit still and instantly goes after the next idea or opportunity, brings it to the team or does it themselves, as long as it gets done quickly and with high quality.
Love getting product to market more than any specific technology:
We use the Lifion platform to build applications (think rules-engine on steroids), which allows us to create applications with extreme pace and limited code, but also comes with some limitations that we can improve by coordinating with the platform teams.
An energizer & people leader:
We are a fast growing team and are looking for leaders who will help us energize and lead--not from authority, but with inspiration and knowledge.
- A product delivery leader and strong problem solver:
We are building applications while developing our next-gen platform. We are basing the way we architect and build applications on CS fundamentals, but are innovating to continue to accelerate and allow for federated development across the globe.
- We are building ADP’s next big business and have the agility of a startup with the resources of a fortune 500, which you can leverage and grow based on our compelling applications and vision that you will help define and execute.
- Our industry is changing and so is how we build applications. Together with Lifion’s leadership team, you will have the ability to shape your role and your team; the opportunity for growth is only limited by your ability to execute and drive results.
- Architect and oversee the foundation of HCM applications and their development
- Ensure software and solutions are stable and scalable
- Coordinate with teams across the entire program to ensure alignment with developers’ needs
- Mentor and train application developers
- Act as a focal point for best practices
- Collaborate with UX and Product on cross functional teams
- Gather and present requirements for new features
- Break down barriers to development progress
- Present progress to stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: architecture, design, development, delivery, etc.)
- Experience managing at least one product development team (several preferred)
- Experience in an iterative, Agile environment
- Cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals (design patterns, database schema design, data modeling, API design and considerations, design by promise, quality concepts including TDD & BDD approaches)