Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
As an Application Specialist, you will be responsible for client on-boarding and implementation of Unqork's platform. This includes using your sharp communication skills to gather application requirements, as well as technical knowledge to design and build applications on Unqork's Platform, and guiding clients through UAT. Working with the engagement team, the technical implementation specialist will work at a more granular level to ensure our partners have a seamless experience that fully realizes the power of Unqork to help them accomplish their strategic business goals.
- Partner with the technology product and engineering team to innovate client facing capabilities and integrate those features into the product roadmap.
- Become an expert in Unqork’s no-code platform, helping our growing client base navigate some of the more complex features of the application throughout the implementation phase
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience as an application or software developer and/or configuration specialist
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products and digital software applications
- Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Experience interfacing directly with corporate clients to understand their business needs, create solutions, and drive implementation of software products
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, or equivalent practical experience in technical or engineering field
- Experience building integrations and APIs
- Deep knowledge and domain experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.