Architect - Test Automation at Lifion by ADP
At Lifion, we’re defining the future of work. Our platform is built on amazing open source technologies, consisting of an ecosystem of more than two hundred containerized microservices.
As our test automation architect, you’ll leverage your background in automation engineering to set the strategic direction for our automated quality, load, performance, and availability tests. Your passion for this space and knowledge of industry developments will enable you to continuously assess how to improve and evolve our capabilities.
As a technical leader, you’ll engage with automation experts embedded within service teams across our entire engineering organization to influence and evolve our automation frameworks, tooling, patterns, test data management, coverage, test reporting, and build pipelines. Your automation engineering background gives you strong instincts on where to focus and prioritize for results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field
- 6+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience with integrating test automation in build pipelines
- Demonstrated thought leadership in test automation, quality engineering, or DevOps
- Maintain hands-on interest in industry developments
- Experience with cloud providers
- Knowledge of performance testing and chaos testing
- Knowledge of low-code development platforms
- Background in microservices architecture and container orchestration and scheduling frameworks (Kubernetes)