Associate Frontend Engineer at Stash
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
Our Web team is looking for an eager, motivated associate front-end engineer to build, iterate, and provide support for Stash’s Marketing web presence and related infrastructure. Do you combine coding chops with a knack for detail and creative problem-solving? Want to collaborate with a fast-moving, smart, and fun team? This may be the job for you!What you’ll do:
- Provide maintenance and support for Stash’s suite of websites.
- Maintain and support Marketing messaging platforms.
- Support SEO, analytics, and social integrations.
- Collaborate with Engineering squads on assorted projects.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who loves digging into projects and facing challenges with clever problem-solving aplomb.
- Quick learner, hungry to absorb new technologies and best practices.
- Prior experience in PHP/Wordpress, agency work, creative projects or pursuits a big plus.
- Degree in Media/Computer Science, or relevant industry experience.
- Familiarity or interest in these environments: GIT, Wordpress, Google Analytics/Tag Manager, JIRA, Braze, Sketch
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" (2018)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.