We are looking for an Associate to join our Global Solutions Engineering team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to kick-start their career with a role that is a savvy blend of business and technology within a leading ad verification business.
The Solutions Engineering Associate will be reporting into the Director, Partner Solutions and will be supporting the sales team as the technical expert in pre-sales conversations, design solutions, and help drive the deal across the finish line. Prior to the GA of the partnership, they will also be responsible to manage the integration while the Integration Engineers onboard and execute integrations.
The goal of this position is to grow into a Solutions Engineer within 1 year. Throughout this time period, you will advance to Solutions Engineering Sr. Associate by 6 months, and then pass certification for Solutions Engineer at the end of the year. As this process happens, you will begin to manage clients, attend sales meetings, as well as be the point person, serving as the technical resource for internal and external client teams while being trained by members of the team who are experts in their field. You will gain a wide range of experience not only within the advertising technology industry, but it can be applied to any industry where you want to focus on a blend of business and technology.
What you will do in your first 6 months:
- Work on onboarding and executing integrations for IAS clients
- Review and test integrations of IAS products to ensure proper implementation and perform troubleshooting if issues arise
- Work internally with the Product Management team to assist in testing new IAS products before rollout
- Work closely with a Solutions Engineering Manager to shadow client accounts
- Serve as a Solutions Engineering resource for internal teams on questions and integrations submitted through our ticketing system
- Assist veteran Solutions Engineers in collecting knowledge on the South EMEA market and feed this back to the Product team to shape IAS’ future product enhancements
- Receive training regarding IAS technology and ad tech ecosystem to prepare for advancement to Sr. Associate
What you will need:
- Thirst for knowledge and ability to work in a fast-paced industry
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to grow into a Solutions Engineer Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS and SQL
- Strong team spirit
- BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.