Back End Engineer, Pinnacle
Back End Engineer, Pinnacle
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As a backend developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing scalable and reliable backend services fueling DV's client facing user interfaces and operational processes. We believe in using the right tool for each task which means that you will be working with a variety of technologies and languages. In addition, due to the nature of the team you will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product and client services teams.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop robust micro-services built with .net Core, Java and Python. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases and internal APIs.
- Implement and document APIs exposing all of DoubleVerify’s client configurations to partners and other dev teams.
- Design and create relational databases along with the applications accessing them.
- Test and optimize code developed both by you and by other team members.
- Establish effective monitoring for automated system failures detection.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns and effectiveness various system components
- Continuously release your features using automated deployment tools and frameworks.
- Learn the ad tech industry as a whole, understand the business needs of each new feature, collaborating with product owners and end users to achieve the desired behaviors.
- Participate and offer your valuable input in the team’s planning sessions. The team is highly collaborative and every member’s opinions are considered.
Who you are
- 5+ years of software development experience
- You are an ambitious top performer who is able to create robust and reliable software
- You have an extensive hands-on development experience with .net, Java or Python
- Developing micro-services architectures and thorough understanding of best practices
- Experience working with relational databases, including schema design and data analysis
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web-based API’s
- Experience with docker and containers is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus