At Peloton, we’ve built up our E-commerce Platform from scratch, including all product and order models and logistics fulfillment integration.
As a software engineer on the E-commerce team, you will work on a platform that supports our web and point of sale e-commerce apps, and powers our complex order fulfillment operations. This includes the platform admin interface, which allows internal users to in sales, operations, logistics, and support to manage various elements of our system including our product catalogue, orders, shipment routing, and coupons.
You will be a part of a team that interacts with sales, operations, business intelligence, logistics, and finance stakeholders. You will work closely with Project Managers and Product Managers on the E-commerce Platform Scrum Team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day business, support, and logistics operations, working with other engineers to improve the software of our E-commerce platform.
- Design and architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Work on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
- 4-5 years of experience working with an E-commerce product
- Excellent software developer with experience in Python (preferably) or other language
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles
- Understanding and experience with different system architecture strategies (SOA, Microservices, etc.)
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development and design
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
- Some experience with ERP Integration
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.