Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to help architect and build the next generation of our backend applications!
- Design, implement, and maintain microservices using Java
- Design and develop cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices
- Build systems, services, and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of transactions
- Build and scale our fast growing online services and data pipelines
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability and automation
- Support testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolve them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years engineering experience
- Experience building complex service applications in Java, and solid understanding of the JVM
- Experience with Spring Framework and related ecosystem
- Strong database skills (Postgres, MySQL etc)
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and deployment
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read Full Job Description