Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Backend Engineer with a solid technical background and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and help architect and build the next generation of our backend applications.
- Write readable, extensible, and reusable code.
- Take ownership of modules from development to production and through all facets of testing and eventually monitoring & maintaining.
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability, and automation
- Support testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Design & developing cloud-based software products conforming to industry best practices.
- Build systems, services, and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of transactions
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, masters degree preferred
- 2-4 years engineering experience
- Strong experience with Python (Flask)
- Experience building distributed systems/services.
- Solid relational database skills (Postgres, MySQL)
- Can contribute to coding and designing (LLD) best practices and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tools for our next-generation platform
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Familiarity with containerisation, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!