Biometrics Implementations Engineer at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for an experienced implementation engineer to build and explore technologies in order to foster the growth of our platform. You will have a broad love of technology, API design, architecture, software development, security and identity paradigms, and an appreciation of hardware. You have a desire to envision, innovate, and quickly enable a new and better world through biometrics and security. The ideal candidate is passionate about innovation and biometrics. You’re comfortable with innovative, mission-critical projects which will lead to a high quality end result. This position reports to the Vice President of Biometric Identity.
What You Will Do:
- Research and investigate new technologies for the purpose of applied solutions and/or innovation
- Build proof of concept integrations and production prototypes. The ideal candidate will have interest and context in a range of technologies and deep proficiency.
- Create prototypes for next-generation software.
- Engage in the developer community, both to assist with API usage and to share our designs and solutions
- Integration of next generation and art of the possible hardware and sensors.
- Creation and publication of interfaces into the Clear ecosystem for our partners.
Who You Are:
- Experience with biometric standards, biometric systems.
- Hands-on experience with integrating sdk’s for biometric acquisition devices and biometric algorithms
- A strong hands-on software background and a proven record of software development success (in industry and/or with open source).
- Proficiencies in C# and/or C++.