WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
You love everything about data and want to share your passion with everyone. You have an opinion on when to use a line graph vs. a bar chart. You want to ensure that time doesn’t get wasted trying to figure if a KPI has gone up or down. You know the and express your opinions on the trade-offs between different BI tools. You care about efficiency, performance, security, and color palettes.WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage Braze’s primary Business Intelligence solutions
- Work with the Analytics team to find new data sets that may be of interest to various teams in the company.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to ensure that reports are delivered in an efficient and timely manner
- Curate Dashboards and self-driven Data Tools to empower Braze employees
- Build key dashboards for our executives and other key leaders within the organization, based on requirements that you gather.
- Support the organization by responding to questions on how to use our data tools and interpret the data
- Be the authority on how to consume information from the data.
- Work with the product teams to design and develop new reports
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience in BI, Data Analysis, and Data Modelling
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- Experience with Programming and/or Scripting Languages (Python, R, Java, VBA, C#, C++, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, DataBricks)
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills: you will need to to quickly understand needs or issues and deliver a clear and concise response
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re known for being a good collaborator - you’ll be working closely with our Analytics and Data Engineering Departments
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.