Chief Security Architect at Lifion by ADP
NEW Job Content
ADP is hiring a Chief Identity Security Architect.
In this role, you will drive and architect strategy, technology, and governance of ADP's customer-facing, cloud-based Identity & Access Management platform (IDAM). This role will significantly influence user access, application security & data privacy for over 800,000 clients and 50M users.
You will be involved in many aspects of our IDAM program. You'll have an opportunity to work across teams, overseeing the design & implementation of our IDAM systems. You will immerse yourself into our customer's experience where you will have the opportunity to design solutions that simplify online access and creates a safe, delightful, user experience.
You will test your leadership skills as you set direction and produce reference architectures for developers to follow. Your experience and expertise will be applied to topics such as single-sign-on, passwordless authentication, multi-factor, and adaptive authentication while you work hands-on with technologies such as OpenID Connect, SAML, SCIM, OAuth, and PKI.
Your influence and impact on ADP's security posture will be expansive as you work closely with our Global Security organization and enterprise architects to ensure the development and deployment of proper controls and mitigation of risks. You will have a ground-floor opportunity to apply your knowledge of Cloud Computing & SecDevOps to evolve our enterprise transformation.
You will make a personal impact organization-wide as you evangelize IDAM features and partner across our product portfolio to ensure the adoption of those features with the highest quality, resilience, and resistance to malicious activity.
You will benefit from a learning environment as you mentor developers, lead innovation,
study industry trends, and become our resident expert on IDAM.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about us: ADP, a global leader in cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions, has been consistently named one of the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE® Magazine and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity. We believe our people make all the difference cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas and encourages innovation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Credentials such as a bachelor's degree are great, but equally important are transferrable work or military experience that have given you the skills to do the job outlined below.
Here's what you can expect on a typical week in the life of a Chief Security Architect at ADP.
- R&D.Learn how ADP IDAM works and evolve our approach to improve business results. Influence our public cloud and SecDevops transformations.
- Risk Management. Understand risks & vulnerabilities and work with our Global Security organization and Product Owners to prioritize and mitigate those items.
- Actively participate with executives to determine what to tackle next? How should we tackle it? What's it going to take?
- Never a dull moment. Cyber-security moves fast. Learn, learn, learn. Take people on the journey with you, and be an agent of change.
- Serving over 800,000 clients, 50M users, and 100s of Products, our solutions must scale, be easy to use, and flexible enough to equally meet the needs of enterprises, government agencies, and small businesses.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act as an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Actual salary will be based on location, experience, and performance. Total compensation inlcudes performance-based bonus and equity rewards. In addition, ADP offers a full suite of benefits, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.