Chief Technical Officer at Yieldmo
Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital advertising and attention analytics companies. Agencies and brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, and optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, and after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement and targeting.
What We Need
We're looking for a business-savvy technology executive to lead our team of passionate technologists to produce high quality, innovative, and scalable advertising technology solutions in alignment with our business goals. The CTO will serve as an inspirational, forward-thinking, and people-centric leader to define and deliver our technical roadmap, product vision, and strategy for scalability. Working in close partnership with our founding team members, CEO and CTO, you will act as a strategic business and technology partner to drive decisions that impact the current and future operations of the company. Our ideal candidate has pragmatic decision-making abilities, exceptional people management skills at an executive level and an unshakable focus on strategy, execution, and delivery.
- Establishing a people-first culture with continuous learning that is supported by professional development opportunities, including mentoring and well-defined career paths.
- Fostering an open, collaborative, and supportive culture of empowerment across the Engineering team.
- Working with our Product team, and other customer-focused teams to plan, build, and develop products to enhance our current offerings.
- Developing and executing upon technology strategies and roadmaps to deliver robust, flexible and scalable platforms that meet the needs of our growing company and product evolution.
- Effectively communicate and evangelize technical solutions and strategies to both internal management/staff and external investors/stakeholders.
- In partnership with CEO and founding CTO, partner to drive the strategy, planning, and execution of the technology roadmap.
- Partnering with our CEO and People Operations team to develop a unified and consistent process for attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining awesome talent.
- Acting as a champion for our technology team; effectively and positively representing their interests, balanced against the overall needs of the company.
- 10+ years proven technical leadership within digital media, adtech, SaaS or other relevant B2B organizations.
- Experience leading software development teams of 25+; blended outsource model a plus.
- Previous software engineering/development experience building scalable, high-performing cross-platform solutions.
- Strong executive presence with a proven understanding of all aspects of the business including the ability to create and implement technical strategies that align with both current and future business needs.
- Able to assist at all team levels and lead by example, hands-on approach.
- Experience developing high performance, large scale distributed systems; in-depth knowledge of object oriented programming languages such as Java or Python; big data applications/solutions (Snowflake, Amazon Kinesis preferred)
- Experience in entrepreneurial, high growth environments is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills; ability to manage ambiguity and drive outcomes in complex organizational contexts.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strikes a balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Ability to network and develop deep relationships across the company, including with senior leadership. Provides a data-driven voice to the overall strategy.
- Growth mindset; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.