Client Solutions Architect at Bizzabo
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:00 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, November 21, 2019
Bizzabo is an all-in-one event success platform that unleashes the power of professional events to create rewarding and impactful experiences.
Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to manage, measure and grow events across the globe. Bizzabo is used by some of the world's leading brands like Forbes, Hubspot, Teach For America, Gainsight, NBC, Dow Jones, Wall Street Journal, Capital One and many more!
What Will You Do?
As a Client Solutions Architect, you are a deeply technical individual with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of our existing and future customers. When it comes to designing mission-critical solutions you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference-able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the existing and future customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution.
- Work closely with customers in both pre sale and post sale phases and conduct both business and technical discoveries to analyze workflows and business needs
- Collaborate with Development and Product teams in order to create the best possible solution for customer
- Develop technical scopings, POCs (proof of concepts), holistic solutions and risk analysis to achieve customers goals
- Work closely with Sales and CSM to offer technical consulting, provide guidance to close deals, identify opportunities and satisfy customers
- Generalize and productize solutions to continually improve and respond to market needs
- Develop and deliver on-boarding missions, trainings and demos to existing and future customers
- Create customer-facing best practices and how-to guides
- 3+ years of either Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer experience
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to lead complex projects successfully
- Customer facing experience
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Great communication skills
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
- Experience in support or customer success
- Computer science, engineering or related degree
- Dynamically typed languages (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks (Angular.JS, Backbone)
THE BIZZABO COMMUNITY:
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog-friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description