Cloud Architect – Azure at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Cloud Architect – Azure. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for leading complex Cloud and DevOps transformation programs? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud and DevOps journeys? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they can benefit from next-generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Cloud and DevOps Delivery Director to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on DevOps transformation and AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform enablement strategies and migration opportunities. You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture, and delivery.
Some of the best opportunities with us are the opportunity to work on leading-edge technologies and platforms with likeminded and passionate software engineering teams, knowledge-sharing and collaboration with colleagues from EPAM's global technical communities, opportunities for continuous professional growth, competitive compensation depending on experience and skills, regular performance feedback and salary reviews.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Enable Azure cloud journey, gather requirements, analyse TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality
- Assess the customer cloud maturity, review existing Azure cloud implementations, identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Create a unified strategy for Azure cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Design Azure architecture to enable cloud migration programs, analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets’ migration, transformation and automation approach, craft implementation roadmaps
- Design, prototype and deliver Azure cloud native solutions, leverage Azure platform rich services offering
- Design, prototype and deliver cloud agnostic microservices architecture leveraging Kubernetes, Pivotal and other PaaS platforms
- Day-to-day lead the customer through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation
- Serve as an Azure evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on Azure design, governance, performance, scalability, security, operations and cost control best practices
- Create thought leadership on Azure solutions and hybrid clouds
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in Azure Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains
- History of successful implementation of complex Azure or hybrid cloud architecture solutions
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Azure certifications are an additional advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance