Cloud Delivery Engineer at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Cloud Delivery Engineer, you will be a SME on Azure and help port terraform code to provision on Azure and other cloud providers. You will also be responsible for automating common tasks and work towards a total self-service system for internal teams.A day in the life of an Cloud Delivery Engineer at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Deploy, update, manage and maintain customer production applications in a public or private cloud environment. - Azure, GCP, AWS, IBM Cloud, GovCloud
- Design and implement new infrastructure solutions
- Automate cloud provisioning, cost management as well as team tasks using/authoring Infrastructure As Code tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Monitor and troubleshoot customer instances - tech used: Java, CentOS, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL
- Work closely with our support team to streamline the processes and help the customer with their demands as fast as possible.
- 4+ years of experience in systems engineering and support, with expertise with Azure and Internet infrastructure.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools, configuration management like Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with monitoring, alerting and analytical tools like Elasticsearch, Catchpoint, Prometheus, TICK, Telemetry
- Some understanding of TCP/IP, Load balancing, networking, HTTP/web traffic.
- Learn and apply key findings in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team and matrix team culture
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*