Coordinator, Programming QA at Peloton
We are seeking a Coordinator, Programming QA to operationally support our Production Management team and content manage systems internationally. This role will report into Production Management but work regularly with the Production Operations and Product teams.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Regularly QA & review presence of content & product features on ALL platforms
- Review copy and metadata is consistent throughout the Peloton On Demand Library
- Capture best practices & processes
- Work closely with Product, Streaming and Production Operations teams on:
- Target metrics, translations, post-class recommendations
- Transmission reporting
- Actively maintain and curate post-class recommendations in partnership with Programming ● Maintain a calendar and process for each cross-platform programming turnover
- Support content launches: Responsible for cross-checking run of show for notifications, homescreen promotions, badges, collections, etc.
- Track all testing of all assets within CMS prior to launch with Programming ○ QA review prior to turnover
- 2-3+ years working in a project management role
- Minimum 1 year of experience with asset schema, taxonomy and programming ● 3+ years experience with database management
- 3+ years experience working with digital or live production
- Experience with google suite, JIRA, Confluence
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.