We’re looking for a Staff Revenue Systems Analyst (CPQ) to help lead the implementation and support of Procore’s CPQ Salesforce platform, subsequently ongoing maintenance, evolution, and optimization.
As Staff Revenue Systems Analyst (CPQ), you’ll partner with Business and Business Systems Analysts to drive improvement, optimization, and new capabilities. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed, and aligned to the overall Revenue Systems roadmap.
This position will report to our Senior Manager of Revenue Systems and has the opportunity to be based in our San Francisco office or work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the vision, design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, and support of Procore’s CPQ platform (Revenue Cloud/Steelbrick)
- Partner with Business Analysts to transform requirements into technical designs and formal specifications
- Implement process and feature improvements to increase productivity, drive efficiencies, automate processes and increase reliability
- Perform administrative functions to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes)
- Develop and provide insights to support business intelligence and optimization efforts
- Provide best practices, tips, and techniques to the Revenue Enablement team to support ongoing training initiatives and mentor team members, driving best practices throughout the Revenue Systems team
- Communicate, log and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Partner with Finance Operations to ensure downstream business requirements are identified and successfully addressed and with IT to administer licensing and permissions and maintain security matrix of roles
- Stay current with system releases, identifying opportunities to enable process or system improvements
Who you are:
- Technical bachelor’s degree, a masters degree, or relevant work experience
- 7+ years of Salesforce administration, solution design and delivery
- 3+ years of Salesforce CPQ implementation, support, and optimization
- One or more Salesforce certification(s)
- Advanced CPQ business process experience (including SKU creation, pricing, and packaging, approval process, document generation)
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes; SaaS sales process experience, including deal support and renewals is preferred
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, reasonably establish and meet deadlines while keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Ability to interact and work well independently and with all levels of management and with individuals across operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.