At Third Summit, our goal is to build products that literally do not exist yet. We’re creating widespread, complex, all-encompassing ecosystems for creative professionals—and once they see the finished product, they get it. It clicks. We’re building tools that iron out clunky workflows, that help them get paid faster and organize assets intelligently, so creatives can focus less on administration and more on the work they love.
Our flagship platform is Alteon, a SaaS platform that, in 2021, will combine cloud-based collaborative and storage tools with a payment processor and virtual talent marketplace. We’re like Dropbox, Paypal and UpWork all rolled into one—but tailored for production professionals.
We’re currently building out our internal engineering team to help make our vision a reality. You’ll be joining a tight, enthusiastic and quickly growing team. The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced, agile, deadline-driven environment and can collaborate professionally and quickly with colleagues to meet goals. Innovation and creativity are paramount—we’re problem-solvers, collaborative thinkers and always open to new ideas.
On top of a casual work environment, we offer health benefits, flexible time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company. While occasionally working from home is possible, we prefer the candidate work primarily from our office in Manhattan. We're looking for team members who want to contribute to our company culture and participate in our regular team building activities.
We’re currently looking for a talented dev ops developer to join the team.
- Expert knowledge in building cloud native solutions, Kubernetes and container orchestration
- Mandatory technologies: Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux administration
- Troubleshoots and resolves system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions
- Develops, installs and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
- Monitor’s systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems
- Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture
- Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects
- Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations
- Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security and connectivity to the internet as well as middleware components
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Dev ops/Sec ops engineer for building/scaling cloud native infrastructure
- Strong Skills in containerization, Docker, etc. (mandatory)
- Strong Skills in Kubernetes (mandatory)
- Strong experience with Terraform scripts (mandatory)
- Must have setup CI/CD pipelines in GitHub/GitLab with proper control gates (pre commit hooks, commit validations, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code concepts and implementation (i.e. terraform templating) and configuration management systems (i.e. Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- A deep understanding and familiarity with highly distributed and scalable architectures, edge routing, etc.
- Familiar with Linux containers and Linux systems
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up
- Monitoring and logging systems: virtualization and containers (Docker, ECS)
- Networking knowledge: firewalls, VPNs, proxies and load balancers
- Experience with Python, shell or other scripting language
- Experience with continuous integration practices and tools such as GitHub actions
- Experience troubleshooting distributed applications
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Go, Python, etc.)
Please note that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.