Developer Support Engineer
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About the role:
Technical Services is a global implementation, support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care. Our team is the face of Foursquare to most of developers. We want their Foursquare experience to set new standards. Our team cares for developers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We technically support, scale and execute our enterprise deals and just about everything in between. Our customers include consumers, partners, developers, and our own BD/Sales and Account Management Team..
- Collect requirements, provide guidance and best practices to our attribution products and location technologies to achieve business goals.
- Collaborate with engineers through the entire software development lifecycle to solve complex engineering problems in product, tools and testing for clients.
Work with Sales teams to identify business opportunities leveraging and building location solutions tailored to partners needs.
- Manage technical relationships with a select client portfolio.
- Strong programming background with full stack development experience.
- Background and experience working in AdTech (DSPs, DMPs, AdServers etc).
- Experience with SQL, Linux, and cloud/distributed computing platforms (Hadoop, App Engine, etc.). Experience with programming and scripting.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience, presenting technical materials to large groups.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.