Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing technical work on the Delivery Enablement squad, which is critical to the success of the engineering department.
Hyperscience comprises a large and growing engineering workforce. At this scale, we must solve problems through automation and effective operations. You will own the CI/CD infrastructure that’s a central part of our day-to-day life. Your team will continuously improve and make our SDLC a more reliable process through smart tooling. You will help execute medium to long-term roadmap initiatives. You will be working with Product to iteratively improve our application deployment experience, with keen interest in supportability and user experience.
This is an exciting time for Hyperscience’s product and business. You will have the opportunity to influence and deliver on a bold vision for transforming the way organizations model and execute their business processes, and there will be many opportunities for growth along the way.
- Help contribute with technical improvements across all capabilities of the Delivery Enablement area
- Design and build effective, user-friendly infrastructure, tooling, and automation to accelerate operations at Hyperscience
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to develop tools to support build, test, bundle, and deployment operations
- Offer support and troubleshooting assistance for the engineering pipelines, while continuously improving stability along the way
- Build and maintain systems employing an Infrastructure-as-Code approach
- Own the CI/CD stack which comprises all pipeline and automation resources
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps
- Strong experience in building tooling and automation to support the entire software development lifecycle
- Strong experience with Python and Bash scripting
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code technologies, such as Terraform
- Experience building and utilizing configuration management tools, such as Ansible
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Gitlab and CircleCI
- 3+ years of experience with AWS infrastructure, including strong architecture and operational experience
- Solid hands-on experience with SCM tools like Github
- Deep understanding of Linux operating systems, particularly Ubuntu and RedHat
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with GCP and Azure
- Ideally this position is in New York City, Toronto, or remotely within Eastern Time.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.