What You'll Be Doing
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Implementing infrastructure systems to support Zipari’s product offerings.
- Improving coding practices and best practices for platform engineering.
- Mentoring Engineers and helping them grow in their skills and career.
- Estimating resource requirements for platform development, coordination with product and product teams on deliverables.
- Conducting/Participating in daily scrum meetings for platform development.
- 3+ years operating cloud or heavily automated infrastructure environment
- Previous experience within the healthcare IT preferred
- Experience with our tech stack (Python, Ansible, Golang, Gitlab CI, Terraform, Consul and Hashicorp Vault) is strongly preferred
- Experience automating lifecycle operations tasks for Kubernetes and Dockerized services
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- All Hands Meeting every month hosted by the leadership team
- Casual dress