- Build a cloud platform upon which web, mobile, and data engineer teams can build great applications.
- Partner with other engineering teams to improve their productivity, ensure they run on top of reliable and scalable systems, and promote best practices
- Work with the platform team on cloud infrastructure, ci/cd, monitoring, and backend services
- Develop tools in a variety of frameworks and languages to guarantee the availability of services
- Engineering training through academia or relevant work
- Demonstrated experience building out cloud infrastructure with infrastructure as code (Terraform, Salt Stack, Ansible, etc)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with monitoring for infrastructure, services, data pipelines, mobile and web applications
- Experience as a polyglot software engineer writing scripts and applications
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with linux
- Understanding of security and compliance within a cloud environment and with application development
- Experience with cron jobs, airflow, rabbitmq and other job scheduling systems
- Experience with kubernetes, docker, and other container based systems
- Experience working with various databases and data stores, APIs, serverless, micro services, caching systems and more required to build scalable backend systems
- Experience tuning monitoring and diving deep to resolve issues and stop them from reoccurring
- You are self-starting to work on a hyper-motivated team to take on real challenges to create real value and impact to industrial workers who suffer from the lack of tools to enhance their health and safety.
- You want to work with A-players, where you will grow both personally and professionally while working on challenging problems.
- Ability to think with an eye to high level architecture and the ability to execute on the steps towards those goals
- You have solid engineering principles which will positively influence the development process in complex projects.
- Proven ability to work and problem-solve independently, collaboratively, and creatively
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Adaptable to changing business needs
Brooklyn, NY or Remote within USA with EST time zone work hours.
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.