Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who is an expert with continuous delivery pipelines but can operate infrastructure automation technologies if needed. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Building sophisticated processes and systems to facilitate construction and deployment of new features and applications
- Enhancing system scalability and efficiency through the application of dynamic provisioning and managed services to adaptively manage processing loads
- Improving our verification platform and using machine learning and other techniques to automate and intelligently default crowd/user tasks
- Giving and receiving constructive code reviews
- Being a strong problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Being flexible, a self-starter, and a fast-learner
- Contributions to OSS / Github profile
- Familiarity with OCR processing / computer vision technologies
- Familiarity with traditional RDBMSs as well as NoSQL data stores
- Familiarity with machine learning
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description