DevOps Engineer at iCapital Network
The DevOps Team at iCapital Network plays a critical role in keeping the production and development environments running smoothly and securely. As part of a small team, the DevOps Engineer will be wearing multiple hats in a highly visible role while interacting with all aspects of the business.
Will consider relocating the right candidate
- Handle periodic operational tasks such as onboarding external clients and IAM permission
- Improve operational efficiency by automating manual tasks
- Enhance automation of the environment via configuration management (Ansible/Salt) and infrastructure provisioning (Terraform).
- Enhance metrics-gathering and monitoring of the environment
- Write & update self-service tools used internally by developers
- 6+ years of DevOps, TechOps or Site Reliability Engineer ( SRE) experience with a demonstrated high level of proficiency in running AWS with a “infrastructure as code” mentality
- Deep Linux OS-level and command-line/scripting knowledge and configuration management principles
- Strong programming skills in Python or Ruby is highly desired
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of core TCP/IP networking principles and network design
- Ability to design and implement complex, but easily-managed infrastructure
- A desire to share, learn and work as part of a team (no “lone wolves”)