Amplicare is a SaaS company on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030. We sit at the intersection of healthcare and technology to provide solutions that empower pharmacies and patients to make better healthcare choices every day. We started in 2012 with our flagship product, Amplicare Match (formerly iMedicare). Today, more than 5,000 pharmacies use our platform of year-round tools to care for their patients more efficiently.
At Amplicare, we strive to make healthcare more open, transparent, and accessible. If you’re a passionate and innovative go-getter interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Our DevOps department has complete freedom to choose the best tool for the job and is now looking for the best candidate for the job.
- Build and maintain CI pipelines.
- Operate and streamline the build & release, configuration management, code compilation and deployments to multiple environments.
- Create dashboards and other tools for day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting
- Site Monitoring, Logging, & Alerting.
- Maintain and improve reliability and operability of services.
- On-call duty
- Build and maintain environments as required(eg dev environments, QA, staging and Production)
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Analyze the existing release process to identify opportunities for improvement (e.g. automation and new technologies – POC)
- 1+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of AWS
- 1+ years of linux system administration
- 1+ years of deployment automation
- Experience with the implementation and design of CI/CD Pipelines. (Circle CI would be a plus)
- Administration experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL ideally)
- Experience in the management of monitoring tools such as Splunk and Grafana
- Experience with deployment automation tools such as Nomad, Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory.
- Experience with configuration management, with tools such as Salt or Ansible
- Experience with logging using tools such as CloudWatch, LogStash, Kibana
- Comfortable with Python Programming
- Experience with Docker Containers and Docker builds
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Software Development Manager
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
- Office Rooftop Terrace