Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management supporting innovative fintech companies and top tier banks to manage KYC, AML, and additional components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
Alloy is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer to help with automating, scaling, and securing our infrastructure and improving our deployment pipeline. We're looking for someone with experience working on distributed systems, crafting infrastructure as code, handling incident response, and building efficient and secure software delivery pipelines.
You’ll be joining a small but experienced DevOps team, where you’ll work alongside our full stack, back end, and data science teams. Come join an exciting startup company in the fintech space named one of Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2019: 20 Up-And-Comers!As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be
- Writing Infrastructure as code
- Writing automation and deployment scripts
- Taking part in our on-call rotations
- Implementing and managing tooling to improve our Secure SDLC
- Configuring and leveraging tools like AWS GuardDuty and AWS Config to ensure adherence to internal governance and security standards
- Hunting down hard-to-reach errors and finding ways to prevent them
- Implementing and improving logging, monitoring, and alerting within our applications and infrastructure
Reporting to the Senior DevOps Engineer, Alloy is looking for a DevOps Engineer with 1+ years of real-world work experience in DevOps, site reliability engineering, systems administration, or back end development.
- Hands-on (production) experience with
- AWS (cloud formation and CDK a plus!)
- Scripting solutions with Bash or Python
- Building Secure CI/CD pipelines with tools like GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Travis, Jenkins
- Managing and leveraging tools like CloudWatch, Datadog, and ELK
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC best practices
- Good communication, organization, time-management, and prioritization skills
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.