DevOps Engineer at TQ Tezos
TQ Tezos is looking for a DevOps engineer to work on our software delivery infrastructure. TQ Tezos works on the Tezos blockchain protocol. We build both core software for the blockchain and applications that run on top of it. We aim for a fully automated build and test environment for our software, and we are looking for experienced engineers to help us build and improve our tooling.
Our development tooling is a key part of our ability to succeed. Your ability to coordinate with multiple teams, contribute to existing projects, and drive adoption of common build and test infrastructure will be determining factors in the success of our projects.
Our engineers are some of the best in the world, use cutting edge technologies, and have a high degree of individual autonomy; the DevOps engineering role is no exception. You will be expected to make decisions about our tooling stack and implement them, helping us to achieve higher and higher levels of developer productivity and software quality.
- Suggest, design, and implement tooling enhancements for our build, test, and continuous integration environments.
- Continuously examine how our development teams interact with the system, and improve it to increase their productivity.
- Develop and track metrics relating to build and test infrastructure in support of the above.
- Conduct post-mortems on build failure and test infrastructure failure, then design and execute the resulting improvement plans.
- Strong software engineering background
- Full SDLC experience / knowledge
- CI/CD design / development / operation
- Strong scripting skills for various operating systems
- Experience with building and delivering binary artifacts for multiple languages and platforms
- Experience with code hosting and delivery platforms, e.g. rpm repos, apt repos, docker container registries, etc.
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k matching