Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The DevOps Engineer plays a crucial role in our business, and has a major impact on our customers by improving efficiency for the Engineering team to develop and deliver data and software. As our Engineering team grows, we're looking an individual who is a strong collaborator across the org, but in particular across our Engineering team to ensure attention is paid to coherent architectures, deployment models, cost optimization etc. You will grow to be a subject matter expert on the infrastructure needed for both development and production systems. With the support of our entire team and working alongside another Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will be pushing out code that is essential to the continued growth and success of Reonomy. As an integral member of our team, your contributions across engineering and with our customers will be paramount.
We're looking forward to continuing to expand our Engineering team at Reonomy by bringing on a DevOps Engineer who will grow in the role, is a true team player, analytical & detail oriented!
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of the Reonomy data and applications
- Architect and secure infrastructure via code (terraform) to ensure the right balance between control and rapid development
- Maintain and improve engineering operations with a focus on troubleshooting and optimization
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team on improving operational performance
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with scripting in Python
- Proficient in operations including troubleshooting and solving technical problems under pressure (on-call)
- Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS preferred)
- Understanding of Docker and Linux system development
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.