Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
As a Director of Application Development , you will manage implementation of Unqork's platform for clients. This includes using to gather application requirements, and technical knowledge to develop applications on Unqork's Platform, and guiding clients through UAT. Working with the engagement team, the Application Development Director will ensure our partners have a seamless experience that fully realizes the power of Unqork to help them accomplish their strategic goals.
- Report into our Senior Director, Application Development
- Become an expert in Unqork's no-code platform, helping our growing client base navigate some of the more complex features of the application throughout the implementation phase
- Identify applicable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with important client partners
- Oversee the growth of application specialists and their work on a portfolio of projects.
- Partner with the technology product and engineering team to improve client-facing capabilities and integrate those features into the product roadmap.
- 12 + years of relevant experience
- Experience launching fully responsive products and digital software applications
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, or equivalent practical experience in technical or engineering field.
- ability and eagerness to
- Experience working directly with corporate clients to understand their needs, create solutions, and implement software products
- Experience building integrations and APIs
- Solutions Architecture experience
- Deep knowledge and domain experience in the insurance healthcare, public enterprise or financial services industry
- Work from home with an remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.