Director of DevOps
Director of DevOps
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Director of DevOps to join our successful and growing Development Operations team.
What You’ll Do
- Hire and manage a group of DevOps, SREs and Service Delivery) Tier 1 & 2) team to support Crossix’s leading next day solutions
- Design, implement and maintain cloud and on prem environments
- Work closely with local internal customers to design and plan ongoing proactive steps to improve production processes
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Israeli tech group, facilitating Stechnological requests and providing clear and neat feedbacks
- Support the local and remote R&D engineers by building and providing Integration and Deployment tools
- Create operation flows and processes to allow support engineers to provide fast and reliable solutions.
- Lead architectural changes and onboarding of new technologies
What You've Done
- At least 5 years of experience in similar jobs
- Experience in hiring, building and managing groups from scratch – a must!
- Experience in working on a global company
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of AWS, Certification is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with common technologies:
- AWS environment
- Scripting (Bash, Python and other)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Hebrew is an advantage
- Independent, Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded
- Experience working with Big Data open source technologies such as Spark / NoSQL databases.
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.